Committed to a "Total Safety Way"
Our work associates are our most important assets. Their safety and health is valued, and will never be compromised.
Safety is a Shared Responsibility
Management and employees jointly commit to work together to provide safe working conditions by doing work in accordance with safe standards and practices, following written policies that are continuously reviewed and updated as conditions change.
Ours is a Total Safety Systems Approach
Vail Rubber Works is committed to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our employees, customers, neighbors, and the environment.
We will meet or exceed all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements by adopting a proactive 'Total Safety Way."
Our High Standards Earn PMA Level II: Compliance Certification
We are certified at Level II: Compliance by the Polyurethane Manufacturers Association (PMA) Regulatory Compliance Self-Certification Program. To qualify we had to certify our commitment to:
- Upholding industry health, safety, environmental and transportation regulations
- Protecting our employees by complying with OSHA regulations
- Monitoring employees for appropriate exposure to MOCA and isocisoyanates
- Protecting the environment by complying with local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Complying with the community's right-to-know requirements
- Meeting ISO certification standards
We conduct an annual review to ensure that we maintain these qualifications for PMA certification.